Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a college student or an intending college student
- You must be the first in your immediate family to attend college
- Have a 3.0 GPA minimum
You must apply before the end of February 15, 2019 with the following;
- A resume that contains some extracurricular activities and community service
- An essay of one to three pages on the subject you want to study
- Complete transcripts
- Letter of acceptance from the college you are attending or plan to attend from fall 2019
- Birth certificate, passport or proof of authorized residency
Acca insurance offers a scholarship of $100 to onewinner. This program covers the educational costs as it concerns tuition and coursework only.
You must submit receipts that reveal how you spent the awarded funds. The scholarship will be awarded by the selection committee on February 28, 2019, during which they will announce the winner.
Note: All property rights to the received articles pass to the accainsurancedeals.com without the possibility of the participant to receive the article back.